Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Is it safe to assume that I'm the only human who, when hearing "Jared Kushner," thinks of "Ashton Kutcher?"

Is it safe to assume that I'm the only human who, when hearing "Jared Kushner," thinks of "Ashton Kutcher?"

Posted - March 9, 2018

Responses

maybe true...
    Who's Ashton Kutcher? haha
      March 9, 2018 1:29 PM MST

Same here...I have no idea who he is. Back to my cave now.
      March 9, 2018 2:16 PM MST

:)

(see my reply to Baba)

March 9, 2018 4:02 PM MST

He's an actor. I know him best from the TV comedy "That '70's Show". And I think he was (is?) married to another celebrity.
    Anyway, it's the name similarities to me (or, at least, a similarity that exists in my head) that make my brain go to Ashton Kutcher Land.
    Image result for ashton kutcher

March 9, 2018 4:04 PM MST

I never thought I'd like Ashton Kutcher better than someone but he is way better than Trump's inbred son-in-law.

March 9, 2018 3:40 PM MST

Ha!
    Boy, Eric does look like Busey!!

For some reason, the two-syllable first names and the similar-to-me last names - - that makes a connection in my brain.

March 9, 2018 4:06 PM MST

Yep.  You are not the only one.   I really loathe them both.
      March 9, 2018 4:12 PM MST

Ha! That's a great comment!
      March 9, 2018 4:15 PM MST

Ashton Kutcher is a self-entitled, elitist and is constantly saying and doing ahole things.

What can I say?  It's been awhile since his stupid face was all over the papers with his marriage to Demi Moore and then that Black Swan girl, what's her name.

He was on that show PUNKED on MTV and thought it was funny to scare the hell out of people in mean-spirited ways that made the intended victims have a heart attack, but that was okay to Kutcher, he didn't feel a thing.

He thought it was so hilarious to have semis pull up to Justin Timberlake's house when he just came home from a long tour to see Uncle Sam repossessing his possessions as a JOKE.

Timberlake was CRYING and Kutcher was in a van laughing. 

This is a total ahole of the first order.   And?  There is much more....
      March 9, 2018 4:38 PM MST

Yeah, I forgot he did all that. I never watched PUKED -- that was a typo, ha! I'll keep it!

I remember him being married to Moore- - couldn't remember her name. I did think he was funny on "That 70's Show." I liked that whole show. The whole cast was good, I thought.

In general, I've not kept up with Kutcher. My life is probably OK without thinking about him.
      March 9, 2018 5:03 PM MST

Me neither but on the plus side?  He is very intelligent.  A real brain and he is VERY talented.   He is a wonderful actor. 

But, I hate people who think their SH*t does not smell bad.    He has that "air".

So he dumped the desperate cougar and married Mila Kunis.  You know her from That 70's Show.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 10, 2018 5:42 AM MST
      March 9, 2018 5:09 PM MST