Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do brainwashed adults produce brainwashed kids? Does brainwashing filter down into the DNA and ever thereafter all progeny are brainwashed?

Do brainwashed adults produce brainwashed kids? Does brainwashing filter down into the DNA and ever thereafter all progeny are brainwashed?

It all comes together the moment of conception. At its inception. From the git-go. It is a condition they never escape and they pass it on down generation after generation after generation. Brainwashed. A disease, a condition or a blessing?

Posted - March 11, 2018

Responses

If there is brainwashing going on, much is done by the teachers at school with their liberalism. Even back in the 60s' I noticed the difference in the teachers. I called them 'hippie' teachers.
      March 11, 2018 6:24 AM MDT

How about racist parents who brainwash their kids into being racists? Or bigots. Or homophobes? You blame all brainwashing on Liberal teachers bh? Seriously? That's all ya got?  SIGH. I expected different. Oh well. My mistake. I disagree with you 100%. Teachers help students to learn how to think critically. That scares people. Why I don't know. Oh well. Sigh again. Double sigh  :(:( Thank you for your reply. :(
      March 12, 2018 3:39 AM MDT

My daughter graduated from school and declared she was for Bill Clinton. The gig was up! We did not teach her that stuff. The good part is she never registered to vote. She is married now to a Mexican fellow and now they have 4 kids and are starting to care about politics a little bit BECAUSE NOW THEY ARE PAYING TAXES! 
      March 12, 2018 1:12 PM MDT