Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's one thing if you think you're awesome and humiliate yourself. It's another thing if you humiliate/endanger your country. Isn't it?

It's one thing if you think you're awesome and humiliate yourself. It's another thing if you humiliate/endanger your country. Isn't it?

Posted - March 11, 2018

Responses

• The greatest danger to this country, is this country. Even with an abundance of serious problems, we're still the best looking house on the block. The one thing I've never been able to grasp is those folks who think that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, never make themselves a gate to go through. (BTW, I'm not as humiliated by the leadership as I am by the rank and file citizenry here)
      March 11, 2018 9:17 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply. The rank and file citizenry who support doofus don are rank in my opinion. He represents all that is evil. The rest of us despise him and are counting on Mueller to put the doofus on the hot seat. You ignore all the scandals that are swirling around him as do his supporters. I think it is quite a feat to be able to do that. I cannot. May the best man win. I'm betting on Mueller. I expect you are betting on the doofus. Different strokes.
      March 12, 2018 4:01 AM MDT