Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If the Conor Lamb( DEM) apparent victory in Pa. is official doofus will say it was rigged and order Nunes to investigate. Won't he?

If the Conor Lamb( DEM) apparent victory in Pa. is official doofus will say it was rigged and order Nunes to investigate. Won't he?

Wanna bet? And/or the doofus will say Obama ordered the rigging and/or that Hillary Clinton's emails caused it and/or Elizabeth Warren and/or Maxine Waters and/or Jeff Sessions and/or all the women he sexually abused who are suing him and/or STORMY DANIELS and/or immigrants and/or people of color and/or drug lords and/or all the folks who badmouth him and/or and/or and/or and/or are guilty. SIGH. He will never admit he is a toxic swamp and a Typhoid Barry and every Republican pol will want him to stay the he** away from their campaigns less he cause them to lose too. And/or! :)

Posted - March 14, 2018

Responses

• Elections are supposed to be a barometer of how the electorate feels about the issues of the day. Under the best of circumstances, they are just that. Personally, I cannot dismiss the fact that there are "rigged" elections everywhere. Elections have been tampered with and rigged in my home town all my life. But that is a topic for another place and time. (See also: Democratic Party, cemeteries and illegals)  I've been saying for a long time now that this fall will be an aberration from the usual losses a new administration suffers in the first mid term polling. I've used the term massacre and that's exactly what it will be. These early races are just a preview of coming attractions. People caught up in an anti-Trump surge will not take time to see if they're trading the Devil for the deep blue sea so to speak. After November, there's a possibility of being in a far worse conundrum than we are in now. It's gonna be ugly and I fear that the aftermath will produce a lot of buyer's remorse.
      March 14, 2018 6:33 AM MDT

Time will tell. We shall see. Thank you for your thoughtful reply ub. I can hardly wait to see how this ends. SIGH.
      March 14, 2018 6:41 AM MDT