Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder how much joy Hillary is experiencing watching the doofy lucy spectacle? Wonder if Prez Obama takes any pleasure in this debacle?.

I wonder how much joy Hillary is experiencing watching the doofy lucy spectacle? Wonder if Prez Obama takes any pleasure in this debacle?.

Wouldn't you? I mean he flung so much lying insulting crap at so many people isn't his undoing comeuppance fitting and appropriate?

Posted - March 17, 2018

Responses

I don't think people want revenge after the fact.  After all is said and done, I don't think anyone feels anything but offended that this could even be allowed.

It is not just Trump.   It is the people who think Trump is good.

That is what is not funny.  Not one bit.    This should never have been allowed to happen and now what?  Because we have outed Trump as a lying moron, he is STILL running the country and calling all the shots.  STILL. 

So, what is there to chuckle about?  That is his level of thought, not someone who wanted to actually help the country out, like Hilldog.  She had the country in mind as well as herself.  He just has himself.  Period. 

March 17, 2018 11:59 AM MDT

Yes. Well I would say "I TOLD YOU SO"! I would get great pleasure in the undoing of the monster. Great pleasure. I would not chortle or chuckle or clap or giggle or laugh or smile or think it was funny. I would think poetic justice was being served and it being done out in the open would delight me greatly because it's about time the monster was taken down. But that's just me. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Sharon! :)
      March 18, 2018 4:58 AM MDT

• Well, I'm just proud as a peacock to be one of the deplorables that kept her out of the White House. By the way, I see she's still on that "Hundred Reasons Why I Lost" national whiners tour. She must have a gag writer to keep that tripe coming in such prodigious amounts. If she was sitting in the Oval Office right now, she'd be doing what she's doing now, whining and assigning blame. 
      March 17, 2018 12:25 PM MDT

Well I'm not a fan either. We couldda shouldda done better at supporting a candidate who didn't have so much baggage. I am not a Bernie Sanders fan. Yes I voted for Hillary. My choice was don't vote or vote for Hillary. I toyed with the idea of voting for the Green Party candidate but decided against it. The thought of my voting for  doofylucy never crossed my mind. That would be like voting for Satan and I haven't fallen that low. Different strokes ub. You find value in doofylucy. That is your right and between you and your conscience . We all do what we think makes sense. Voting for Hillary didn't make sense but voting for doofylucy made even less sense so I chose the least evil in my opinion. It didn't matter. We got the most evil. All I know is that MY conscience is clear. I bear no responsibility whatsoever for doofylucy. A small thing to some but YOOOOOGE to moi.  Thank you for your reply. What would it take for you to regret your choice? This post was edited by RosieG at March 18, 2018 4:19 AM MDT
      March 18, 2018 4:18 AM MDT