Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Why has my profile been flagged as adult material? Do you WANT me to give you some adult material?!

Why has my profile been flagged as adult material? Do you WANT me to give you some adult material?!

Posted - March 18, 2018

Responses

• Oh, you were here just a second ago, don't hide now!
      March 18, 2018 3:28 PM MDT

I can't even get to your profile. It says an error occurred when I clicked on your profile.
      March 18, 2018 4:10 PM MDT

• I'm pretty sure I'm being shown the door...again. :P

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 18, 2018 4:14 PM MDT
      March 18, 2018 4:13 PM MDT

darn! (used instead of another word)

:(

March 18, 2018 4:14 PM MDT

• All because of a couple of BUTTHURT PRUDES!!!  (used as actual word intended)  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 18, 2018 5:57 PM MDT
      March 18, 2018 4:17 PM MDT

Who are you?
      March 18, 2018 9:11 PM MDT

Are you a troll?   We have not seen one of those in ages.

I'm just asking here.  Not judging.

March 18, 2018 9:19 PM MDT

So, to clarify for this member if he happens to come back here and read the response or for anyone else who is confused, we have a glitch that sometimes marks content as "adult" when it gets reported. The how/ why is a long story, but the gist is that we don't really have an active developer helping fix glitches at this moment, and this kind of issue is so rare that it fell wayyyyyy at the bottom of the list. If the glitch happens, people who are subscribed to our adult network can still see the content, but those who are not get an error code. I go in and clean out the list every so often on my own or I go look when someone reports an issue and if the content has been impacted by the glitch, it's obvious and takes me 30 seconds to fix it. 

In this case, the profile was impacted by the glitch, but the member in question assumed it was either intentional or had something to do with giving power to reporters, and that isn't so. The member did message me, but I was not at my computer today, and the member deleted his account before I could reply. 

So, to any folks following along at home, if you experience a similar issue with any type of content, please report it to me via email or Feedback and include a link. I will follow up with you whenever I'm online next. On a normal workday, it could be within an hour or two. However, if I'm away, it could take me a day to reply, so please be patient and know that I will always address issues as my first priority when I log on. 
      March 19, 2018 1:21 AM MDT