Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Surprise surprise surprise! Doofus donny was not the only Russian USEFUL IDIOT! Millions were. Who knew how SEDUCTIVE FB membership was?

Surprise surprise surprise! Doofus donny was not the only Russian USEFUL IDIOT! Millions were. Who knew how SEDUCTIVE FB membership was?

Posted - March 20, 2018

Responses

Ya I stopped using FB a year ago because I figured they information mined so they could sell the info to advertisers. I figure this new app that hacked 50 million users must be a huge piece of coding because it does so may things . So maybe that will be a way to prove that FB was in on it  -  maybe they would of known a program that size was doing more then what the survey company said  it was doing  but FB turned a blind eye because they were getting a cut. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 21, 2018 4:18 AM MDT
      March 20, 2018 7:10 PM MDT

I always knew you were very intelligent Nanoose. None of my friends are dumb!  I never joined FB. Not because I'm so smart but anything billions of people like I don't. It's just not my cuppa tea to be a lemming and follow the crowds just so I can belong to something that everyone else does. I don't need to be "with it" or "hep" or whatever the lingo is these days. I think Zuckerberg and FB are in a world of trouble. The structure of  FB facilitated the billions of lies that infiltrated the site. The billions of lies people thought were true and forwarded to other billions who forwarded them to other billions thereby falling right into the Russian trap. All of them were useful idiots whether wittingly or unwittingly. An idiot is an idiot is an idiot just as a lie is a lie is a lie. Now all their information is compromised. The bad guys have their number and will continue to use them and feed them lies that they will believe because they will believe anything negative/bad about people they despise including all lies. Pity them? I do not. They brought it on themselves. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      March 21, 2018 4:25 AM MDT