Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Donjohn adorers will never accept that Dems want Mueller to continue. Do they accept their OWN GOP pols who want the same thing? WHY?

Donjohn adorers will never accept that Dems want Mueller to continue. Do they accept their OWN GOP pols who want the same thing? WHY?

Or is the donjohn their Father, Son and Holy Spirit and wherever he goeth, whatever he doeth, whatever he sayeth they are solidly with him come he** or highwater? Where doth their loyalty lie? With political party or the donjohn? WHY?

Posted - March 20, 2018

Responses

Of course I "accept" their views, I just don't care what they think. 

Accepting their views means I'm not going to persecute them just for having an opinion, not that I won't oppose them politically.

The left so often imply that if you don't let people have their way you're persecuting them. More playing the victim. It's pathetic.

I don't know whether those who support Mueller are deluded morons or actually seditious. It doesn't matter. They're wrong and for the good of western civilisation they must be defeated. God can sort the scum from the morons later. 

My loyalties don't lie with any political party or any individual. I uphold whatever I believe to be true and I believe Mueller is a corrupt POS who deserves to be indicted for sedition, malicious prosecution and obstruction of justice. 

You imply that I have some moral obligation to compromise in order to accommodate the views of others. My only obligation is to the truth. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 20, 2018 8:28 PM MDT
      March 20, 2018 1:19 PM MDT