Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » With about one school shooting a week since the beginning of the year is the number of mass shootings equal to that not from lack of trying?

With about one school shooting a week since the beginning of the year is the number of mass shootings equal to that not from lack of trying?

Posted - March 23, 2018

Responses

I think you first came up with that one ca a month ago, and got it thoroughly shot down, It is not correct. There are not that many. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at March 23, 2018 9:36 AM MDT
      March 23, 2018 9:35 AM MDT

I HAVE it.  This just in from the stable genius.

We have a new man to replace  McMaster.

Now?  Now the BRAND NEW AND IMPROVED National Security Advisor encourages us to take up the SECOND AMENDMENT and shoot the crap out of our perceived enemies.  I AM CERTAIN TRUMP HAS PICKED THIS INSANE KILLER AS A WAY TO SPITE OBAMA.  THIS INSANE KILLER HATES OBAMA.   He is a HAWK, a warmonger, and he's totally in need of therapy.  He is the most dangerous weapon in Trump's cabinet so far.   John BOLTON.  Don't forget the man who forced us into WORLD WAR III.  This is terrifying.  This is worse than threatening the world.  This is unleashing SATAN en masse with this cabinet the DEVIL has in the OVAL.

So, my point to this answer to your question?  Who cares about a few kids dying when an animal of immense proportions is allowing for total mass destruction and NUKE our enemies.  That is all Trump and this FOX NEWS celebrity are planning for the USA.  What Trump is in effect saying?  If you don't listen to my wishes, I'll sic My NEW IMPROVED NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR ON YOUR ASS.

He loves this .  Because it is the ONLY way he can spite Mueller, Stormy, and FACEBOOK allegations. 

So, what is a few nuclear threats if it keeps his lying, moron face out of the news for the latest scandal du jour?

LIAR just last week, TRUMP lied to the American People and said that McMaster was not getting fired.  HE JUST LIED.  A week later, this happens.  Why is the President still the president?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 23, 2018 9:47 AM MDT
      March 23, 2018 9:41 AM MDT

I'm sorry I really didn't understand the question 
      March 23, 2018 12:31 PM MDT