Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » what kind of mental gymnastics are going on in the mind of anti vaxxer’s

what kind of mental gymnastics are going on in the mind of anti vaxxer’s

This is the only time I am okay with anti vaxxer’s interacting with me 
mostly cause I wanna know who hurt you 

Posted - March 23, 2018

Responses

This is not meant to attack, but WHO cares what those antis think?  Are they tormenting you? 

I don't know.  I don't do flu vaccines ever, but if it were something I needed,  and knew I needed some vaccine, I would, of course, vaccinate.

What can I say?  I don't believe in those flu shots, not for me anyway. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 24, 2018 6:13 AM MDT
      March 23, 2018 9:06 PM MDT

• Flu vaccines I don’t get either, but I am absolutely up to date on all my other vaccine.

it doesn’t do anything to me personally, but it’s very dangerous as a normal healthy person to not get vaccinated or get your children vaccinated because you believe in outdated and debunked research. Some people have actual, medical reasons why they can’t have vaccines, so by not getting yourself vaccinated, you’re putting others at risk. 
      March 23, 2018 9:15 PM MDT

I would never do that.  I am vaccinated for all the dangerous things I can spread, I think.  But I have not been vaccinated in years.  Guilty.
      March 23, 2018 9:23 PM MDT

We don't vaccinate, and no, it has nothing to do with an "autism link." My kids can't have one of the more notable ones due to severe allergic reactions, and the rest I've opted to forego for research/ evidence-based reasons.

If you're genuinely curious why informed/ educated people skip vaccines, visit: https://www.askdrsears.com/topics/health-concerns/vaccines 

To clarify, that's not to say those who do vaccinate are uninformed. However, provax people tend to lump all antivax or even selective vax people together under one giant umbrella of misinformed lunacy. There are research/ evidence-based reasons to skip and delay vaccines that involve current information and data. I'm not going to debate this one because it's as useless as a debate on religion, but if you genuinely want to know, there's your answer.
      March 23, 2018 11:20 PM MDT

What do you hope to accomplish by insulting large numbers of unnamed people?
      March 24, 2018 4:38 AM MDT