Active Now

Randy D
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » How come those Christian blogs get my blood boiling but I just love that Pagan Guy? LOL maybe because he is not forcing his religion on you? Just sharing it?

How come those Christian blogs get my blood boiling but I just love that Pagan Guy? LOL maybe because he is not forcing his religion on you? Just sharing it?

I don't know.  I think he is kinda cute with his paganality

Posted - August 7, 2016

Responses

August 7, 2016 7:01 PM MDT

Because as someone who believes in science you're very close to the pagan guy in terms of beliefs.  Scientists do believe in a higher power, except instead of that higher power being anthropomorphosized, it is the collection of physical and chemical principles that dictate how the universe functions. 

August 7, 2016 8:13 PM MDT

Oh boy, now you've opened the door for a rant on pagan influence in the Catholic church ;)

August 7, 2016 8:22 PM MDT

They, 'those Christians' say Satan rules the world so Satan takes advantage of that to start by ruling them.
      August 7, 2016 8:39 PM MDT

Very well put.  Yes we have a prolific Pagan doing his Pagan thing on there. 

August 7, 2016 10:06 PM MDT

Exactly.

He isn´t tell you that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

It´s just the stuff he believes in and is not trying to indoctrinate anyone unlike certain Christians.

August 8, 2016 1:51 AM MDT