Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Rachel Maddow Beats Sean Hannity For March, Takes Title As Most-Watched Cable News Host. Is America getting less DUMB finally?

Rachel Maddow Beats Sean Hannity For March, Takes Title As Most-Watched Cable News Host. Is America getting less DUMB finally?

Here is a news person.  Who reports the NEWS.  THE REAL NEWS.  With pictures and quotes and videos that are not spliced to make her own agenda.

This woman tells the TRUTH.

Is AMERICA able to finally recognize truth when they see it plastered in their faces?

Posted - April 6, 2018

Responses

yes...were watching less tv.

April 6, 2018 9:44 AM MDT

TV? Icky.

You Tube is the word.

And yes there are tons of GOP videos for bi-partisan heaven, baby.

Plus books work too. 
      April 6, 2018 10:26 AM MDT

plenty of places on the internet to surf besides living in answermug, youtube or facebook...with just as much crap to sift thru.
      April 6, 2018 11:37 AM MDT

Hopefully, some Trumpsters are like the song lyrics..'I'm beginning to see the light'...
      April 6, 2018 10:17 AM MDT

Those people were dug up from the darkest places in the USA.

Anyone still on board after all he has destroyed and is destroying, cannot be saved.   Either they are under a rock or they care so little, they are no help whatsoever.

April 6, 2018 10:27 AM MDT

Pictured blockheads...
      April 6, 2018 11:09 AM MDT

If only that were so.

Alas, debate in the US have declined steadily for many many years. we cannot blame any single party or 'person' for for the decline. Populist propaganda seems to be a very significant factor in it but cannot account for all of it.

Hannity and many others like him are the end result of that decline.

Another end result is you. Your way of debating is quite emotional and rarely supported with facts, that too is not good.

Sorry.
      April 6, 2018 10:20 AM MDT

I am talking to someone I constantly criticize and you are hurt.

Your words against me are not factual at all. You just blurt out stuff with no proof at all.  I always have sites, pictures and videos to support my EMOTIONAL outbursts of the President destroying this country on a daily basis. 

My comments are thought out and proven.

Do you need the video and the news report?   You won't read it.  You are too concerned with trying to hurt my feelings because you are emotional.

Just think before you speak and maybe I will actually consider this more closely. But since you have not really criticized me for anything that is valid, just things that bother you about me, I'd say you need the proof more than I do. 
      April 6, 2018 10:24 AM MDT

Yes, Maddow did take March. But Hannity took the 1st Quarter of 2018.

Good for her.
      April 6, 2018 11:59 AM MDT