Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » This question is directed to those of you who have tattoos:

This question is directed to those of you who have tattoos:

Can you imagine yourself with no tattoos whatsoever, or are they so much an important part of you that you couldn't bear to think of yourself without them?
~

Posted - April 11, 2018

Responses

Mine is not a big deal. I did it on a whim, inspired by the one on my avatar.
      April 11, 2018 7:32 AM MDT

Thank you. Can you imagine yourself without it, or is it so much an important part of you that you can't think of yourself without it?
    ~
      April 11, 2018 8:40 PM MDT

If I didn't have it, it wouldn't bother me. It is interesting to see other's response when they see it. I got it because I was a physics teacher. Lots of folks said it is pretty cool, including my nephew...and he is the one who did it. (He owned a shop.)

April 12, 2018 5:36 AM MDT

• i actually forget that i have mine most of the time. the only reason i would be sad if it disappeared one day is because its a matching tattoo i got with my best friend in high school. 

i am much more attached to my body piercings and feel weird when i take them out. ive had my tongue pierced for five years and talking and eating is a very foreign sensation when i remove it 
      April 11, 2018 10:42 PM MDT