Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » DJT sez the problems with Russia are due to the Bob Mueller investigation. Mike Pompeo said it's due to Russia's bad behavior. Which?

DJT sez the problems with Russia are due to the Bob Mueller investigation. Mike Pompeo said it's due to Russia's bad behavior. Which?

Pompeo just contradicted his soon-to-be boss on TV during the Senate Investigation a few minutes ago. He was asked that exact question and answered it immediately without any pause. Think he will be forced to walk it  back or will DJT pull back the appointment and go with someone who will parrot his view. How about Sean Hannity?

Posted - April 12, 2018

Responses

'm not where I can get info on the Pompeo hearings.  I'm surprised that Pompeo has this early on contradicted Trump unless it's part of a ploy to get his nomination approved and then he'll be kissing butt.  I hot the impression that Pompeo is more of a hawk than a dove and the combination of him and Bolton, who is a real hawk, could be disastrous.
      April 12, 2018 11:28 AM MDT

I agree. I watched/listened to some if it and he did not impress me. He seems like a dese dem and dose kinda guy. He might be very smart but he hides it well. I was surprised at his contradicting goofydoofylucy but that probably won't last. The donjohn must be obeyed. He must be served. He must be adored. Etcetera and so forth. The Senators were really grilling him. I guess we shall see how it turns out but lying to them won't go over well. Don't know if he as compulsive a liar as da big cheese. We'll find out. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 13, 2018 4:03 AM MDT

I agree with you, but we'll see how this plays out.  Rand Paul has already said he will not vote to confirm him, so he'll have a hard row to hoe.  Happy Friday. :)
      April 13, 2018 8:32 AM MDT

Thanks for your reply L. The donjohn is very irate about the Comey book.  He reached all the wa back to the past to the Bush days to pardon Scooter Libby because apparently Comey was involved in that somehow. The dipstick don is beyond mad. Beyond insane. One day he will explode/implode simultaneously and then we shall see a fireworks display beyond any we have ever seen before! SIGH. :(
      April 13, 2018 11:01 AM MDT

He is a very vindictive man and I can't wait to see Mueller take him down.  It must be killing him that everyone around him is now in Mueller's investigative circle.  He's so blind he can't see that the more he makes of Comey's book, the more people will go out and buy it.  Happy Saturday. :)
      April 14, 2018 6:07 AM MDT

So true. He can't shut up to save himself. He is obsessed with a fanatical desire to keep talking until someone shuts him up. Who that someone will be is exciting to see. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      April 14, 2018 6:10 AM MDT

:) :)
      April 14, 2018 6:55 AM MDT

Well Russia has always been guilty of some bad behavior.  But I think the perception that somehow pres. Trump is in "Putin's pocket" - which btw you have been guilty of furthering - could have led him to do things to show people he was in fact not. 
      April 14, 2018 6:25 AM MDT