Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If TRUE that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT how dare he refuse to testify? Unless it's bullsh**! Is it?

If TRUE that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT how dare he refuse to testify? Unless it's bullsh**! Is it?

Posted - May 2, 2018

Responses

• Testifying before a committee or jury isn't something that people line up with enthusiasm to do. I spent two years chasing down members of law enforcement with subpoenas to testify in their OWN  cases. You get up early in the morning and you get real creative in the effort. It has nothing to do with being "above the law". The POTUS has as much right to duck and dodge as the next man and rightfully so. I've been on the stand a few times myself and it is without a doubt the hottest seat in town. Now, magnify it a hundred times and apply it to people who only want to destroy the presidency and its occupant by every means available whether it's with facts or fiction. You know, like people on AM. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 2, 2018 6:43 AM MDT
      May 2, 2018 6:41 AM MDT