Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently allegedly women are delicate flowers from whom not much should be expected because they are second-class. REALLY?

Apparently allegedly women are delicate flowers from whom not much should be expected because they are second-class. REALLY?

The Rudy Giuliani is so condescending toward women. He thinks they are so weak they are not able to "woman up" but men should "man up"! Such bullsh**! But then he is a chauvinistic old man who subjected his former former wife Donna Hanover to much humiliation parading his mistress Judith around in front of her and his children. Now mistress-turned-wife Judith has dumped the old boy too. And HE has the noive to tell us how delicate and fragile and off-limits women are? Two-faced SOB! Figgers. A good fit for the john of don Cabinet! SIGH. My oh my oh my oh my. Wonder when the john of don will fire Rudy's a**?.

Posted - May 5, 2018

Responses

Now is the time for all stupid white men to stand and be counted. 

It is Rudy's turn to make a complete and total ass of himself.  He is doing a fine job as usual.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 5, 2018 9:50 AM MDT
      May 5, 2018 9:45 AM MDT

Yep. A magnificent job in fact. Beyond all imagination and hopes and wishes and prayers the old man came in and made things infinitely worse for the john of don. The john is so stupid dumb he defended the guy sort of. He actually threw him under the bus by saying "he just started yesterday. He doesn't have his facts straight yet"! Cute ain't it? What facts are those? Tune in. Watch this space (as Rachel Maddow says). I can't take my off it. Can you? Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      May 5, 2018 10:05 AM MDT

Treat a woman like a man, and you're a misogynist. Don't treat a woman like a man, and you're condescending. There is no way to please feminists.

If you want to dispel the notion that women are delicate, fragile, hypersensitive etc etc, try having a less hysterical reaction. It does nothing to help your case. Truly strong women who do exist, just less far less frequently than strong men, wouldn't give a damn.

Giuliani was just stating a psychological fact. Targeting Ivanka would be a massive tactical error for the establishment. People, especially women, care far more about the welfare of women. People are far more sensitive to the persecution of women. Men are just disposable cannon fodder by comparison.

You feel women have been slighted by his remarks, and lose your mind. When was the last time you reacted so strongly for the cause of male welfare? Your own reaction only proves his point.
      May 5, 2018 12:13 PM MDT

• Where on God's green earth do people get this crapola?? Most women are mentally sharper than men(It's the way they're wired. Intuitive and insightful) and it's for damn sure that they are physiologically stronger, as they give birth. I agree with Zeitgeist and his opening statement above. For my part, the main reason that the left has to change positions with regularity, is because they are evading the truth with regularity. It's one Hell of a task to create masculine women and effeminate men at the same time. But then, in my part of the country, if you treat women with courtesy, honor and respect, you're in trouble just the same as if you're abusive of them. 
      May 5, 2018 1:05 PM MDT