Active Now

Spunky
CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The White House is going to host a summit on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE! I'm not gonna touch it. You? Could you get a better straight line?

The White House is going to host a summit on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE! I'm not gonna touch it. You? Could you get a better straight line?

Posted - May 10, 2018

Responses

Well, it begs the question as to whether AI is better than none; but I do think it's worth a try.
      May 11, 2018 10:37 AM MDT

The super unintelligent White House hosting an Intelligence anything artificial or not is an oxymoron is it not? Who(m) there is intelligent other than the The Intelligence Community which da don juan keeps attacking?  Thank you for your reply tom! :)
      May 11, 2018 11:20 AM MDT

I don't even know why a conference is necessary.
    Isaac Asimov pretty much nailed it with his Three Laws of Robotics.
    Just hardcode those into every computer, and we'll be fine.

The irony is, of course, if you DID put those in every computer - it would be impossible to build 99% of war equipment.
      May 11, 2018 11:50 AM MDT

Would it be too much trouble to share what those 3 laws are Walt? I could Google it but this way others who may read this post will also learn about it. I LOVE IRONY! Where do I sign up to vote for it? Can they be installed/.hardcoded in humans too? You know AI chips? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      May 12, 2018 5:58 AM MDT

Asimov originally stipulated that there were three laws of robotics, which robots could not violate, in the story "Runaround".
    Later, he added the Zeroth Law, in the story "Robots and Empire".

0. A robot may not harm humanity, or through inaction allow humanity to come to harm.

1. A robot may not harm a human, or through inaction allow a human to come to harm, unless this interferes with the zeroth law.

2. A robot must obey orders given to it by a human being unless such orders interfere with the zeroth or first laws.

3. A robot must defend its own existence unless such defense interferes with the zeroth, first or second laws.

May 14, 2018 7:30 AM MDT

This is not a joke or a line.  

But it is more ridiculous than the one you posted.

I am saying what beats Melania's CYBER BULLYING campaign that she ripped AGAIN from the pages of the former ADMINISTRATION. How can she have the NERVE to stand up there in her designer suit and stumble through some speech she doesn't even give two figs about?   She has a husband who is the biggest bully, cyber or otherwise, this nation and the world has ever witnessed.  Are we all in a drugged out stupor to put up with this NONSENSE?

First she blatantly steals Michelle Obama's speech and is too stupid to know it, since she did not write it.

Then she tells the USA in BROKEN ENGLISH how to stop cyberbullying.  What the hell does BE BEST mean, you twit?

She lied about her many languages she speaks.  She is a LIAR married to a liar and I am so sick of people saying POOR Melania.  She is a prostitute who makes Stormy Daniels look like Mother Theresa.

The truth is?  She knows a few lines.  In each.  Like Italian and French and German.  She doesn't speak the languages.  ANOTHER LIE.  Are you shocked?  We have to make the bimbo look credible.  We have to make the millionaire look like a billionaire.  We have to make the FAKE NEWS the REAL NEWS.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 14, 2018 9:14 AM MDT
      May 14, 2018 9:02 AM MDT

Yes, but not until the news today:

"A sink-hole has opened inside the White House fence"---supposedly close to where the press conferences are held.
      May 22, 2018 9:41 PM MDT