Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Y'all don't give a sh** how corrupt your prez is do ya? The corrupter the better. What's wrong with you?

Y'all don't give a sh** how corrupt your prez is do ya? The corrupter the better. What's wrong with you?

Posted - May 15, 2018

Responses

Well, I used to care, then I converted to Evangelicalism.   Now I'm free of thought.  

I am blinded by the light.

I drank the Trump Kool-Ade

May 15, 2018 11:30 AM MDT

Were the Evangelicals always the spawn of the devil? How did they all flip so completely so quick? Beats me! Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic. The Evangelicals are all gonna hafta answer to GOD.  Gosh I'd sure like to hear what they try to sell HIM and what he tells them.
      May 16, 2018 6:34 AM MDT

Rosie, I don't think it is necessarily the religions that spawn from the main branch.  It is the practitioner.

Just because some numb nut declares himself to be an Evangelical expert, does not mean he has a clue as to what the religion actually purports.

But, I do think that Evangelicals got it all wrong.  Any faith that says MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY has severe issues.  That is what is wrong with TERRORISTS.

The TERRORISTS in this nation are disguising themselves as pure as the driven snow and they are just the opposite.

I would rather be a Muslim Terrorist, saber in hand and grenades at the ready, than a sycophantic hypocrite like Pence who doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground and thinks Jesus is on his side.

What a tool.

I seriously do not back any religion that says THIS IS THE ONLY WAY.  Those who are true Christians and true Muslims are those we don't know.  Because they shut the hell up about it and just talk and pray to GOD and no one else.

May 16, 2018 11:08 AM MDT

I have no sympathy for the people that voted for Chump and now regret it. What I do have sympathy for are the rest of us as Chump de-evolves this country into something perverted. James Mattis, I have only a little respect for. Still, he is letting s**t happen regardless. This post was edited by Zack at May 16, 2018 11:37 AM MDT
      May 15, 2018 11:38 AM MDT

I know. I think they all used to be somebody Zack. Allegedly Kelly et al had distinguished careers. I can't figger out how the worms could turn so completely. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      May 16, 2018 6:32 AM MDT