Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Don juan calls some undocumented immigrants ANIMALS. Well they're not vegetables or minerals so OF COURSE they're animals! Stupid ain't he?

Don juan calls some undocumented immigrants ANIMALS. Well they're not vegetables or minerals so OF COURSE they're animals! Stupid ain't he?

Posted - May 17, 2018

Responses

This man is not fit to be called an animal.   The eyes are similar.

May 17, 2018 8:24 AM MDT

The hair is dead on perfect. The teeny tiny small hand too. How would you like to wake up to THAT each morning! Thank you for your reply and that photo. It is etched in my brain. If I have nightmares it's worth it. The picture does say a thousands! All of them same! :) AARRGGHH! AARRGGHH! AARRGGHH! This post was edited by RosieG at May 17, 2018 8:31 AM MDT
      May 17, 2018 8:30 AM MDT

• There is an undocumented criminal element that continues across the border daily. The folks on the west coast are being played for empty headed fools. (Not hard to do in my own estimation) To me, the most dangerous animal we're dealing with are those who seek to protect, hide and encourage these predators. How the times have changed. When we in the south defied Federal authority, we found ourselves looking down the barrels of guns. Retribution was swift and the consequences severe. This little "revolution" on the left coast needs to be crushed and treated as the sedition that it is. The sooner, the better for all of us.
      May 17, 2018 8:48 AM MDT