Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Have ya noticed the descent into madness of late? Limited subject matter. Intense repetition. Oblivious. Ominous?

Have ya noticed the descent into madness of late? Limited subject matter. Intense repetition. Oblivious. Ominous?

Hi there! This is the don the juan no collusion trump. Didja know I'm the no collusion prez? I only speak for my no collusion self and no one else. Did I mention my no collusion accomplishments? They are no collusion the biggest and no collusion the best best and I expect a no collusion Nobel Peace Prize for which I will build a special no collusion hotel right in the middle of the no collusion Mar A Lago golf course. Meanwhile my no collusion life is moving forward splendidly. My no collusion White House operates perfectly. My no collusion kds are great and my no collusion wife is recuperating nicely. I look forward to my no collusion trips and my no collusion rallies and my no collusion golf and my no collusion bringing peace to the no collusion middle east In my no collusion spare time when I'm not watching Fox&Friends I have invented a no collusion cure-all and a no collusion fountain of youth. They will both be for sale at all my no collusion properties and there is no limit to how much of my no collusion products you can buy. Sky's the no collusion limit. Meanwhile we will see what happens. I am your no collusion prez. All truth resides with me and comes from me. Trust me. Believe me. Everyone says so. I will be your no collusion prez for life. Nobel Peace Prize in hand I will lead you out of the no collusion wilderness into a no collusion paradise. Trust me. Believe me. Everyone says so! .

Posted - May 17, 2018

Responses

There is nothing for it.  Trump rules the air.

May 17, 2018 8:31 AM MDT

He should be so lucky to actually look like that very flattering cartoon. Thank you for your reply and the graphic  :)
      May 17, 2018 8:35 AM MDT