Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He gets to say what he thinks unthwarted unaborted unapologetically. We get to do likewise. Is one person's right to speak righter? SEZ WHO?

He gets to say what he thinks unthwarted unaborted unapologetically. We get to do likewise. Is one person's right to speak righter? SEZ WHO?

Posted - May 17, 2018

Responses

You prayed.  I prayed.  We held out for a HERO, Rosie and we got one we can totally trust.  We have another Elizabeth Warren and Bernie.  We have a lawyer who is pretty brilliant.  We have a lawyer I would put up against anything Trump has to throw back at him.

He debated Trump's only GOOD lawyer, who is now 85 and no longer Trump's official lawyer.  But he is still breaking attorney/client by speaking of what Trump's case is all about.  But he is a lawyer that is not on FOX and a lawyer who KNOWS the law.  He formerly got Trump his divorces and some real estate garbage in the 80's to decide in Trump's favor.  He is very well-respected.   And feared.  Jay something or other.  I have to look him up.

Avenatti debated him and I am looking for the video.  I have not heard it yet.  Sebring says Avenatti's case is not going to win and Avenatti is on the news debating him.

I cannot wait to watch and I will send it to you.

# BASTA
    (this is what Avenatti tweets back to Trump.  Italian for ENOUGH.)

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 17, 2018 10:49 AM MDT
      May 17, 2018 9:48 AM MDT

Jay Sebring or Jay Sekulow? I don't know. I think they are all lame. Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon! :)
      May 17, 2018 10:53 AM MDT

I screwed that up big time.

I just heard his name last night.

Jay Goldberg.  Jay Sebring I think is dead. He was a hairdresser.

Jay Sekulow is a MORON.

The guy i mean is Jay Goldberg, Rosie, thanks for catching that.

Read this, what he writes,’’ Jay Goldberg instructed, pointing at a typewritten letter hanging inside a large frame on the living-­room wall of his Upper East Side penthouse. I read out loud: ‘‘Dear Jay, Thank you for the wonderful note you sent me over the Christmas holiday. I truly appreciate your great words and support. There has never been a lawyer more important to me than you. It is very important to me that you know that.’’ Goldberg cut me off. ‘‘He underlined that,’’ he said, referring to the last sentence. The letter was signed, ‘‘Donald Trump.’’

‘‘Now read this,’’ Goldberg continued, pointing at another keepsake inside the same frame, a clipping from a magazine. I read: A survey of New York lawyers and judges had named Goldberg ‘‘the best pure trial lawyer in town.’’

‘‘Look at what our boy writes,’’ Goldberg said, pointing a finger at Trump’s annotation, handwritten with a black Sharpie. ‘‘I agree 100%. Donald.’’

Goldberg, a tall, slender 84-year-old in a blue dress shirt and gray slacks, was Trump’s exclusive litigator from 1990 to 2005. In the timeline of go-to Trump attorneys, he follows Roy Cohn, who served as chief counsel to Senator Joseph McCarthy’s Communist-­hunting subcommittee before representing — and mentoring — Trump, and precedes Marc Kasowitz, the New York City lawyer who made his name in product-­liability litigation and is now running the president’s Russia-­investigation defense team.
      May 17, 2018 10:55 AM MDT

You're welcome Sharon. I heard Goldberg talk too and at least he doesn't confine himself to NO COLLUSION don juan's private cable news station Faux News. I wonder why NO COLLUSION don goes through so many lawyers? He apparently doesn't listen to any of them and often stiffs them. I wonder how this new guy Flood will do?. He is very low profile and if he is any good I can't imagine WHY he would get anywhere near NO COLLUSION don. Will he last? Will NCDJ listen to him and do as he advises? Stay tuned. Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply and Happy Friday! :)
      May 18, 2018 3:21 AM MDT