Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Life's PURPOSE is entirely up to you. Anyone else's view has nothing to do with you. You're the only one who can define it!. How do you?

Life's PURPOSE is entirely up to you. Anyone else's view has nothing to do with you. You're the only one who can define it!. How do you?

Posted - May 17, 2018

Responses

There is a belief system embraced by many that we are all here now.  Meaning everyone who ever was born on earth from the beginning of time, has been born in this Century and the last.   The 19th to the 20th Century.

Well, I am not sure how valid this notion is, but I will say, we are all here making no sense at all except to ourselves.  Did you notice that some of the best people are total addle-pated insane-o's?   Not just Trump and that hideous bunch.  I mean the "normal" people who still think he is okay.  I guess they are so deadened to the government and news, they think this is no different.   I cannot understand.

Anyway, this is the worst of times.  We are all here working out our own Karma largely of our own making.  We have divided man and we have divided God.  The truth will out.  We are all GOD and we are all one and no one needs to worry about much beyond that truth. 

Once we treat others as we would ourselves, we have embraced Christianity, Muslim, Zoroastrianism, Jew, Islam, whatever you call the Mid-East worshippers, Buddhists, Hindus, yada yada and YES Wiccan too.

Wiccan recognizes GOD as the GODDESS. Creation.  Hindus recognize her as Rhada or the many forms of the Goddess they embrace.  So, each wisdom in the form of a religion does, in fact, have a very good reason as to why they see and define the almighty the way they do.

The GOD I worship loves this.  He loves God in all forms because God is all forms.

I believe the Goddess as KALI MA or (inspiried by Stormy Daniels) will bring down  the DEMON TRUMP.

She will eat him alive.  She will be remembered as great.  He, as the snake.  The traitorous snake.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 18, 2018 3:49 AM MDT
      May 17, 2018 10:16 AM MDT

We(thee and I and some others too) question everything all the time. Isn't that what GOD gave us minds for? To question, investigate, research, compare, figure out and then conclude? I think those who accept anything unquestioningly and stick with it no matter what are either very lazy or very frightened. The world is a scary place. It is also a beautiful place. If you spend your entire life scared to death of "the other" (gun folks are the primary component of the frightened ones) you lose some dimensionality in life. You throw your fate in with a group because you don't have "the right stuff" to remain independent. You need a daddy dearest to tell you what is right, what to do, what to think. Without that these folks are frightened impotent and frozen. They cannot exist independent of that crutch so they throw everything else away just to hold on to that. They do not see themselves as they really are.  So many frightened children. Afraid to leave the nest. Afraid to face life as individuals. So they don't. They join and cling and hold on and believe for dear life. That explains NO COLLUSION don juan's hold on them. He is their daddy dearest. It matters not that he is a wacky crackpot who keeps reversing himself, breaking promises, breaking the law, putting himself first foremost and only. All that matters is that he promised to watch out for them, take care of them, do for them and that is what they must have. He is their lifeboat/lifesaver/panacea. Without him there is no truth or light or goodness or salvation. Overstated? I dunno. I think it's exactly where they are at all times. When the student is ready the teacher arrives. You've heard that. Well when the frightened are ready the snake oil salesman arrives. Alas. T'is sad. Too bad. Thank you for your reply and the graphics Sharon!  :)
      May 18, 2018 3:59 AM MDT