Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Jeffers and Hagee. So-called clergymen. Say Jews are going to he**? Did they really speak at the opening of the US Embassy in Jerusalem?

Jeffers and Hagee. So-called clergymen. Say Jews are going to he**? Did they really speak at the opening of the US Embassy in Jerusalem?

Someone on TV  just said there is a Moronic Fringe of the Evangelical movement. Are they the ones who support the moron don juan (not my word but one of don juan's former cabinet members)? If so that makes a whole lotta sense.

Posted - May 20, 2018

Responses

• Where in the world do you get your information from??? I don't know who Jeffers is, but Hagee is one of the strongest proponents of Israel and the Jewish people that is active today. If anyone deserved to be at an embassy opening, it would be him. And since I didn't see it, I don't know who was in attendance. Any Christian who accepts the word of God as infallible and relevant to our times, knows that Israel plays a key role in the fulfillment of prophecy and the shape of coming world events. As Christians, we stand solidly with our Israeli friends with love and commitment for their security and their rights as a nation. But I suspect that the real problem with your position is not to be found with Christians living in the admonitions and directives of God. It's the left that plays a dangerous game of sleight of hand, refusing to recognize the remarkable role that Israel will play in the near future. As a Christian Gentile, I know that my own future and that of Israel are inexorably linked.  God said it and that settles it whether anyone believes or not. While the political left seeks to undermine and sabotage the future of Israel, it's the Christians that stand shoulder to shoulder with these folks. Shifting the blame for being adversaries of Israel won't get the leftists off the hook.
      May 20, 2018 10:20 AM MDT

Jeffers did not say Jews are going to hell. What he said was "you can't be saved by being a Jew".
    Meaning your heritage will not save you....an atheist Jew may have an issue getting into heaven. 
    As far as Hagee goes he is one of the most supportive evangelical pastors of Israel. So a link would be nice. 
      May 20, 2018 11:03 AM MDT