Active Now

Pet Eater
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Do you feel comfortable with GOOGLE, and Utube censoring what can or cannot be watched by axing it or making it hard to find?

Do you feel comfortable with GOOGLE, and Utube censoring what can or cannot be watched by axing it or making it hard to find?

Posted - June 5, 2018

Responses

I don't have a problem with it. I probably wouldn't want to view such things anyway.
      June 5, 2018 2:12 PM MDT

Censoring of any kind seems like book burning to me, and another ploy at ending our First Amendment right to free speech.
      June 5, 2018 3:16 PM MDT

You accept the revisionism of the President of the USA in his Twitter account and through his press secretary and yet you stand against a bit of re-positioning of information on the web?

Fortunately only the president puts out fake news.  The first amendment recognizes the necessity of a free press.

(And Google and U-tube can structure their businesses any way they want.)
      June 5, 2018 3:29 PM MDT

Doesn't every form of media choose what they want to present to us? It would surprise me if Google and YouTube did not.
      June 5, 2018 4:07 PM MDT

Thank you for shining a light on the underhanded way they do things.  U-tube has especially gotten really bad.  All those advertising dollars have gone to their head.  
      June 6, 2018 6:11 PM MDT