Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Do you even have time for a relationship anymore?

Do you even have time for a relationship anymore?

I see a lot of people online that work shifts and some have 2 jobs and kids.
They also like to travel.
Then they say "I'm looking for a relationship and I could possibly make time for the right person."
I think that's a lot to manage and I wonder if they even have time for a relationship.

Do you have time in your life for a real relationship or would you just occasionally schedule in an appointment for your love life?

Posted - June 6, 2018

Responses

I have plenty of time for a relationship.  If someone wants something bad enough they'll find the time (and money) to get/do it.  
      June 6, 2018 1:22 PM MDT

That's true.
    That's also how you can tell if someone isn't really into you.
    They won't make the time for you even if they could.

June 6, 2018 2:12 PM MDT

I have about 15-20 minutes to spare.  If you're a man, are you applying for the position? :)
      June 6, 2018 2:08 PM MDT

LoL!
    It's funny that you say "Applying for the position."
    That's exactly what it feels like when I read dating profiles, like I'm applying for a job.
    What ever happened to meeting someone and loving them for who they are and building a life together?
    Now I have to fit a certain criteria just to get a date and then I would have to fit perfectly into her life and schedule to be in a relationship with her.
    It is like a job search.
    I wonder if there are any part-time positions opening up?
    Maybe I need a part-time relationship?

Oh, I am a man, but if you're a senior, I'm a little young for you.
    Thanks anyway, I'm sure there's a man on plenty of fish. com for you.
    Just start accepting applications. ; )

June 6, 2018 2:22 PM MDT

I have all day every day for my only love.  Come and get me honey pie.  :  )  I'm all his-en.  I'm tired

of this grind, so tired. I want him right here 
    next to me.  Let's stop this madness right now.  What 

difference does all this make at my age anyway?  Just a nice obituary?  Who cares? no one, no one at

all.  
      June 6, 2018 5:46 PM MDT

Sounds like you do have time for a relationship.
    "All day, everyday."
    That's awesome!!
    I would love to have a  girlfriend with that kind of devotion. : ) This post was edited by Summer at June 7, 2018 1:54 AM MDT
      June 6, 2018 6:31 PM MDT