Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The "Commander-in-Chief" isn't. He is really the INCITER-IN-CHIEF/COMPLAINER-IN-CHIEF/LIAR-IN-CHIEF/DIVIDER-IN-CHIEF. Bait and switch?

The "Commander-in-Chief" isn't. He is really the INCITER-IN-CHIEF/COMPLAINER-IN-CHIEF/LIAR-IN-CHIEF/DIVIDER-IN-CHIEF. Bait and switch?

Posted - June 7, 2018

Responses

Kellyanne Conway mistakenly referred to him as "Commander in Cheese" on an interview she did very recently.  A much more apt appellation.
      June 7, 2018 2:26 PM MDT

She defames my beloved CHEESE? How dare she? She doth not know what she says or does. It is the usual gibberish for which she is properly well known! Da Big Cheese?  I think not. Thank you for your reply L!:)
      June 8, 2018 4:14 AM MDT

LOL ... I'm sure she means cheese in a can.  I have to laugh when I read comments from her husband completely contrary to what she spits out for Trump.  Happy Friday. :)
      June 8, 2018 10:57 AM MDT

I wonder how "someone" tolerates that? Her hubby does not pull any punches. Years ago there was a couple...James Carville and Mary Matalin. He was a Liberal Dem and she was a Conservative Republican. They got married, had kids and as far as I know lived "happily ever after". HOW? Geez I can't even almost imagine living "happily ever after" with someone who sincerely thinks that "someone" is the saviour of mankind and the only  person who tells the truth! Oh well. There is no accounting for taste and as they say "different strokes for different folks". I don't know how he can stand her unless what she says in public is all show and no go! She is a LIAR extraordinaire after all! Kelly Ann Conway could be conning all of us. I like that. I'm gonna ask.  Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 9, 2018 2:43 AM MDT

I guess like anything else, there is much compromise.  I used to watch them, too.  If you love someone, you make allowances.  It's possible they agreed not to discuss politics at home although with both of them so seriously committed to it, that would be hard.  
      June 10, 2018 4:56 PM MDT

I guess they found a way to set it aside at home. I wonder how their kids turned out politics wise? Who had the greatest influence?  Thank you for your reply L and Happy Monday! :)
      June 11, 2018 2:27 AM MDT

Sometimes I wonder if they are that adamant about their positions when they aren't on TV.  It may be that at home they are more like the average family in that they discuss their differences, but it doesn't alter the relationship between them.  Don't forget, people watch them go at each other on TV as they see it as entertainment.  Happy Monday. :)
      June 11, 2018 8:25 AM MDT

Commander in chief refers to being the supreme commander of a nation's military. That is what any U.S. president is by definition. As always the left are unable to separate their emotions from reality. Just because you don't like someone doesn't change reality.

All presidents are public servants. They command the military, not the people. The way you have conflated the two shows you don't desire liberty and freedom, you just want a master that you like.

Society is divided because of deep rooted philosophical differences. Politicians don't divide society they just highlight divisions that already exist. Division expressed openly is a good thing. It's the freedom to disagree. Division always exists and the more united a society appears the more authoritarian it is. It isn't truly united, division has just be suppressed.

In a free society division is tolerated and all the far left authoritarian scum are free to form their own little commune to fail on their own, instead pushing their insane immoral ideas on everyone else. In a controlled society division is suppressed and everyone pushed into a one size fits all system.
      June 8, 2018 1:21 AM MDT