Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » IMAGINE Obama doing/saying EXACTLY what King don done did vis a vis Kim/North Korea? Impeachment would be happening RIGHT NOW. Hypocrites?

IMAGINE Obama doing/saying EXACTLY what King don done did vis a vis Kim/North Korea? Impeachment would be happening RIGHT NOW. Hypocrites?

Republicans in all their glory. Trupetans who will always support King don. Congress the spinesless sycophantic toadies. Actionless. Mindless. Hopeless. Heartless. BUT if it were Obama guess what? Nunes would be holding inestigations. Gowdy would too. McConnell would have bills on the Senate floor they got from the House headed by Paul Ryan who have the impeachment bill ready to go. IMMEDIATELY! Y'ALL know that's true. You  don't like traitors unless the traitor is YOURS and then well anything goes. SIGH. I'd ask why but I know.

Posted - June 13, 2018

Responses

More false equivalency. Trump is a free market capitalist; a real American. Obama is a closet communist POS. So it is natural to interpret the motivation of their actions differently.

When the left extends the hand of peace to a far left regime, it will naturally be viewed with suspicion. The right are strongly ideologically opposed to far left scum and therefore people can be more confident of the right's loyalty when dealing with far left regimes.

How would the leftist feel if Trump were in peace negotiations with a far right regime? I know exactly what you would be saying... The hypocrisy is yours.

Only Nixon could go to China. Only Trump could go to North Korea.

June 13, 2018 7:18 AM MDT