Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Go on retreat to a Monastary or a Convent. Take a vow of silence for TWO WEEKS. No communication with the outside world. Sound good?

Go on retreat to a Monastary or a Convent. Take a vow of silence for TWO WEEKS. No communication with the outside world. Sound good?

A MANDATORY part of being a politician or working for one from President to the Senate to the House of Representatives to EVERY PERSON WORKING IN GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON, D.C.

They need the break from the demands of their job. They need to refresh/restore/reboot. See whom they can be after two weeks. No exceptions. The result of not doing so is jail. Yes. Definitely jail  OR a detention center where they are LOCKED UP daily for 22 hours. But under no circumstances will they have any access to cell phones, computers, TV's for two weeks. Not even carrier pigeons.

If they LOVE their country and SERIOUSLY want to serve we the people with the best they have to give they should all be delighted!

Posted - June 15, 2018

Responses

Nope.

It would just be another excuse for them to get paid and not work ... and not be available to their constituents.

I'd rather they be required to spend 75% of their time at an office in their district.

June 15, 2018 8:27 AM MDT

Oh Walt! Just imagine. TWO WEEKS WITH NO TWITTERS FROM  the king of TWIT TWEETS KING DON! TWO WEEKS WITH NO PHOTO OPS OR OFF-THE-CUFF IMPROMPTU APPEARANCES AT WHICH HE  LIES LES LIES LIES LIES to the press and to the people. Two WHOLE week of bieng King donless. Isn't that worth the world? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      June 16, 2018 2:17 AM MDT

No cell for 2 weeks??  That's cruel and inhuman punishment.  Why, practically the entire country walks around with a cell in their pocket and/or hand - 24/7.  Something horrible will befall them they're unable to touch it for longer than 5 minutes.

I seriously doubt isolating them for 2 weeks will have any affect.  It won't cure stupidity or egotism.  They'd just come back and say they needed more time to unwind from the ordeal and spend 2 months in the Bahamas at taxpayer expense.
    How about forcing them to take an unpaid vacation - like the rest of the country.
      June 15, 2018 8:50 AM MDT

Just think Shuhak. TWO WEEKS OF ABSENCE SILENCE DISAPPEARANCE of King don! Two weeks of no don. Not photos or words or quickie "news" conferences on the way to the plane at which he perpetuates his lies lies lies lies lies! Two weeks! Oh my gosh wouldn't that be LOVERLY?  I wanted that just for him but I didn't want to be rejudiced so I thought what the he** why not force all of them to do that? Now that you know the why whatcha think? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 16, 2018 12:52 PM MDT
      June 16, 2018 2:19 AM MDT