Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » White Nationalists(racists/bigots) are spreading all over the world. Propagating or brainwashing or always there but silent?

White Nationalists(racists/bigots) are spreading all over the world. Propagating or brainwashing or always there but silent?

Another feather in the King don cap? Unleashing latent racist beliefs? Making them okey dokey and grand and to be admired? What kind of prize does one deserve for that?

Posted - June 17, 2018

Responses

He deserves the worse possible... I don't think it will happen though - it's the American people, their reputation that will suffer.  However, to answer about the racists and bigots.. I think there are a fair few of them about.. and always were.. just in some places they aren't allowed to act without impunity... like in the UK we have the prevent programme which may have a lot of critics but it doesn't just tackle terrorism but also extreme right-wing activists.. If you think about why.. it's because both groups work by spreading extremist, hateful, hate inducing propaganda - they work by brainwashing people.. Personally, I believe them to be just as dangerous as the terrorists because both seek to destroy peace and normal lives.  
      June 17, 2018 9:53 AM MDT