Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is Ivanka scared of daddy dearest? She is a silent little mouse saying nothing about taking children from their mothers. WHY?

Is Ivanka scared of daddy dearest? She is a silent little mouse saying nothing about taking children from their mothers. WHY?

Posted - June 18, 2018

Responses

Well, if children can be separated from their parents when they are guilty of criminal acts. and since there is at least a chance daddy may be indicted.......are you following me?
      June 19, 2018 12:53 AM MDT

Apologies tom. I don't follow you at all. I know King RAT  is a criminal but Ivanka is an adult with children whom she professes to love. She sold herself as an advocate for women and children early on. So far she is invisible, silent, useless. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 20, 2018 4:51 AM MDT

If Trump were in jail, she would be removed from his influence---just like the immigrant children.
      June 20, 2018 4:49 PM MDT

Thank you for the clarifcation. I think the damage is done tom. I think she is lost forever. Isn't she in her 30's? That many years being molded into daddy dearest's dream girl can't easily be reversed. I feel no pity for her. I do think she fears him bigly. Thank you for your reply tom! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 21, 2018 4:31 AM MDT
      June 21, 2018 4:30 AM MDT