Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many horrible terrible evil awful things can you ignore before you say "ENOUGH" and finally pay attention?

How many horrible terrible evil awful things can you ignore before you say "ENOUGH" and finally pay attention?

Posted - June 18, 2018

Responses

I have been anti-Trump since he told us all his values and they were and are so against American tradition.

Now he is cutting out pieces of the souls of immigrant children---a very special kind of child abuse.

He's always disgusted me, now he makes me mad.
      June 19, 2018 12:31 AM MDT

First of all I simply cannot believe  ANY human being can stand him. He is deplorably disgusting on every level. Given that, the degree to which he gets away with committing so many abominations floors me. Who knew there were so many damaged people in America who would LIKE abominations and support them and defend them and cheer him on as he commits them? I don't think I shall ever be able to comprehend the enormity of the evil  he has brought down upon us nor shall I ever understand the people who think he is so very grand. Thank you for your reply tom. :)
      June 20, 2018 6:19 AM MDT

Hmm.  How many horrible terrible evil awful things can you say about someone before you say "ENOUGH" and turn to something more positive and fulfilling?
      June 20, 2018 6:24 AM MDT

It is necessary that Trump and the people who support him be held accountable for all time for all that he is doing and has done to America.

That requires constant and persuasive reminders to people who seem to suffer amnesia when it comes to remembering enough to accurately assess the evil for which this man stands.

So---Thank God for Rosie---the one crying in the wilderness to be aware of the arrival of "The Beast" who was elected by a minority of the American voters..
      June 20, 2018 4:25 PM MDT