Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Any of you gonna suffer for the TRADE WARS with China? How about the drastic cutbacks in environmental protections? Are y'all good with it?

Any of you gonna suffer for the TRADE WARS with China? How about the drastic cutbacks in environmental protections? Are y'all good with it?

Any of you SUFFERING for what DA PREZ has done did or not done did since his takeover of the country?  Are ALL the coal miner jobs back AS HE PROMISED? Are ALL the steel mills in full operation and all the steel jobs back as he PROMISED? What's happening with ya and do ya bless him every single night in your prayers for those who pray or curse him? The teeny tiny shrinking little man is very erratic and doesn't always live up to his promises. Which matters NOT AT ALL if they don't affect YOU but matters a whole lot if they do. Has he serviced you fully and well without holding back anything you expected? Is he all that you expected he would be or way more? Are y'all happy as clams at high tide?

Posted - June 22, 2018

Responses

I'll suffer a little bit because of the trade war but it will be a empathy type of hurt because I will know American families will be hurting. Besides that they won't effect me and in the long run they might even be good for Canada. Canada has more oil reserves and natural resources then you could shake a hockey stick at. Plus we have lots of uranium and  Isotope's. Right now there is a Us - Canada partnership for Isotopes - it makes money by selling Isotopes to Countries all around the World. I bet Trump will mess up that partnership but it will wind up being finically good for Canada. I think the trade wars in general will open up new markets for Canada and if Trump stays in office and starts a full blown World wide trade war by September 2919 the Canadian dollar will be $1.27 US. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 23, 2018 2:59 AM MDT
      June 22, 2018 8:20 PM MDT

Thank you for a very informative AND educational reply m'dear. I appreciate it. I didn't KNOW any of that and now I do thanks to you. I'm very happy that Canada will come out of whatever this hissy fit snit is that is going on with da prez vis a vis the world. Besides the US I wonder what other countries will or could be affected by his shenanigans/actions? I wonder who will blink first Nanoose? Good old don or China? Meanwhile it seems the world's leaders are leaning more and more to the right...extreme right and I wonder where it will end? When will the pendulum swing back the other way or will it be stuck way right forever? SIGH. Happy Saturday m'dear!  :)
      June 23, 2018 3:02 AM MDT