Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Is AnswerMug desperate for more Adult Mug Members or something? Everytime I click on anyone's Blog or quesiton I wind up on the Adult Mug site. I don't want that one.

Is AnswerMug desperate for more Adult Mug Members or something? Everytime I click on anyone's Blog or quesiton I wind up on the Adult Mug site. I don't want that one.

#whining

Posted - August 13, 2016

Responses

More members would be welcomed, at least if they can contribute keeping it more fun place than the main room. But desperate? Nah, you just stay here Sharonna... :-)
      August 13, 2016 3:34 PM MDT
  • Bez

How are you ending up on Adult Mug? What are you clicking on that is leading to there?

August 13, 2016 3:42 PM MDT

I was not serious.  I am not knocking it, I have never been there.  So I wouldn't knock it outright.

The POINT was that I keep getting on that page.  Not that they are desperate.  IT was meant to be humorous.

And no worries.  I won't be coming to the "ADULT" side any time soon. 

August 13, 2016 3:42 PM MDT

I clicked on Bromide's Blogs and each and every time I have to click at least 6 times to get where I want which is to answer him

I keep getting thrown on to Adult Mug

I clicked on some question this morning on the home page and the same thing happened. 

August 13, 2016 3:44 PM MDT

On your recommendation, Sharonna, I joined the AdultMug group...mostly just to see who was posting there and what they were posting.

Let's just say my first exposure was 'interesting.' :-)

August 13, 2016 3:46 PM MDT

Haaahaa

was that YOU? 

I said that to?

Well, you came back fast enough.    I'm sure they are fine over there.  I am not into sex talk.  If you want sex talk you can get to know me in person and we shall have a lively discussion over coffee at Denny's if I have time in 2024

August 13, 2016 3:48 PM MDT

My reply wasn't supposed to be taken more seriously than the question was asked. And yes, I'm aware how I a few times got into the adultMug because of the banner above the home drop down menu. :-)
      August 13, 2016 3:50 PM MDT

I don't know how you're doing it. If you're a member of it, the small feed in the left column of the home page will include it, so you could be clicking on adultMug links. In the blogs, all I can think is that you're on the home page clicking on the top left corner.
      August 13, 2016 3:52 PM MDT
  • Bez

Have you tried messaging Bromide and asking him what's happening? He might know the answer or he might not, but it's worth a try.

August 13, 2016 4:01 PM MDT

Maybe someone thinks you need some action
      August 13, 2016 4:18 PM MDT

It's a date.  You sound like you MIGHT be up to the encounter. :-)

August 13, 2016 4:20 PM MDT

LOL!

August 13, 2016 4:20 PM MDT