Active Now

Pet Eater
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » The Left, stupid, insane and violent?

Responses

I'd rather leave the name calling to the Kiddie Land playground. (I know it was the article's title, not your words, carbonproduct. I admit I read some parts of the article closely and others sparingly). I'd say those three adjectives could describe people in all political parties.

Having recently been on the brink of suicide -- [there, I said it out loud on the main site here (only because it's you and your question carbonproduct and I love you (and others here) and I mean no disrespect to you at all carbonproduct; I don't equate such words of your question with you ] - -  the damn behavior of some in  BOTH Left and Right just has me shaking my head.

Let's all grow up.

I'm going to be brave and actually post this answer.

July 5, 2018 5:49 PM MDT

• Well said. Both sides are acting like morons. The fact that they are completely convinced it's the other side's fault is just proof of their idiocy. No one is seeing the forest for the trees. 
      July 6, 2018 10:22 AM MDT

Thanks, Nevan B.
      July 6, 2018 10:29 AM MDT

I agree. Name calling is not the way to solve anything. Its childish and ineffective.  Im so sorry to hear you were so distraught and contemplated ending it all. I truly do not know what I would do without you. You mean more to me than you know, and the world would not be the same if you were not here to brighten things up. I respect and love you as a friend and hope you feel the same about me. A lot of people love you WelbyQuentin, without you, this place would be boring. lol love carbonproduct ;) 
      July 6, 2018 10:57 AM MDT

Thank you carbonproduct. That's about all I can manage about it all now.

Thank you.

July 6, 2018 5:31 PM MDT

Your most welcome my dear friend. :))
      July 6, 2018 5:55 PM MDT