Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What sets faithful women apart from unfaithful women?

What sets faithful women apart from unfaithful women?

Posted - July 6, 2018

Responses

Hotel room keys?  (I don't know.  What is this, a trick question?)

No, seriously, I don't know a lot about unfaithful women.  I've only had one woman in my entire life be unfaithful to me.  Meh, I didn't dwell on it, the "relationship" was no deal-breaker anyway, so I just moved on to the next one.  (Back then, there was always a next one.)

~
      July 6, 2018 6:02 AM MDT

How they are treated by their men.
      July 6, 2018 6:28 AM MDT

• The word "Love."

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 6, 2018 6:38 PM MDT
      July 6, 2018 7:10 AM MDT

As in sexually faithful?   I would say it is about how willing we are to risk the security that naturally comes to us through relationships, family, and being an accepted member of a larger community for something else - be it another relationship, family, or just the kind of strokes that can affirm us as people that don't necessarily come to us in playing supportive roles in a family or a community or in our work.   We may be looking for something we would like but don't have and we are just very susceptible to attention paid to us.   
      July 6, 2018 9:04 AM MDT

Time and energy.
      July 6, 2018 9:46 AM MDT

Gee, what a coincidence: those are not only the exact two things it takes to file countless (and frivolous, I hasten to add) restraining orders, but they're also the exact two things it takes to overcome those same restraining orders!  We were MEANT to be together, Sweetie-Pie!

~
      July 6, 2018 1:19 PM MDT