Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The North Korean Foreign Minister says the denuclearization talks with Pompeo are "regrettable". WHY you ask?

The North Korean Foreign Minister says the denuclearization talks with Pompeo are "regrettable". WHY you ask?

He accuses the US of making unilateral demands for denuclearization. Geez and King don said the nuclear threat from North Korea was over and we could all sleep well at night! How could he get it so wrong? Meanwhile King don is at one of his golf courses relaxing and getting ready for the Russia summit with his dearest friend  VLADDIE.

So what does King don do now to spin this into another "win"?  Sounds like trouble to me. A warning that what happens next won't be what King don has promised. But why does he care? He is already bored with that and off to see his dearly beloved Vladdie and give away whatever Vladdie dearest wants. Aren't you feeling really swell about how all of this is falling down/out ?

Posted - July 7, 2018

Responses

Did anyone really expect anything real to come out of Don and Kimmy's photoshoot?  Besides Dumb Don, I mean. (*read in Trump's voice*: "We'll concede all our troops in South Korea if Mr. Un will sign this photo of us shaking hands for me.   I look so good in this photo.   Definitely a keeper.")

Only a naive fool would believe that NK would really give up 100% of its nuclear capabilities after 1 meeting with Duped Don. (*read in Trump's voice*: "Even though we only met once, Kim's my new BFF.  He's a real nice guy.  I've always said that he's a real nice guy.  It's the Democrats who didn't like him.  Lying, lying Democrats.")

Dildo Don hasn't a clue about diplomacy.  He's like a kid in the schoolyard.  Call the bully names and talk big when he's not around, but when he meets him face to face, suddenly it's all nicey nice. 

I bet Trump has a Putin bobblehead on his desk.  And on the bottom there's a heart that says, "V&D forever".
      July 7, 2018 12:39 PM MDT

You know what jumped out at me after reading your excellent response Shuhak? V&D. VD. Vlad and don. Venereal Disease. I wonder why my mind traveled down THAT path? On the other hand the two will meet behind closed doors with only interpreters. Interpreters only need to be able to hear to interpret. They do not need to be able to see. So they could be blind. Which means V&D could get very cozy. Shame on me. Through all the seriousness and danger lurking here THIS is what I focus on? It's a nice break from the usual banal predictable King don escapades. Now as for his supporters either they will say it is all FAKE NEWS and everything is going swimmingly swell OR they will simply ignore it. You know how they always show up with the sameoldsameoldsameold? Maybe this time they won't. Maybe this time they will stay MIA.  Stay tuned. It's only gonna get interestinger. Meanwhile the 7  Republican pols who traveled to Russia pre the big summit made dam* fools of themselves. The Russians said they never had such an"easy" meeting. No wonder. All of them were very simple fellas. One of the dam* fools said he wasn't there to tell them this or that. I expect this would be about the 2016 American presidential election meddling and that would be about what they plan to give to Russia vis a via Ukraine/Crimea (everything it asks for of course! What else)? They aren't satisfied with being stupid dumbs at home. They have to take it abroad and get photo ops fer goodness sakes!! SIGH. We're in for some even stranger times. King don has made lies acceptable, truth deplorable, racism is the law of the land and anything that helps people in need is to be destroyed! Wonder what his next trick will be? Agree to make what was the United States of America a satellite country for  Russia rename it "The United States of  Russia"?  I guess "we'll see what happens".  Did you ever think you'd live to see the day when evil buffoonery and incompetent impotence coupled with ignorant arrogance would be leading the country into oblivion? Me too neither. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Shuhak and Happy Sunday! :)
      July 8, 2018 2:47 AM MDT

Actually, I meant it that way  ;-)  (I have a wry sense of humor )
      July 8, 2018 8:25 AM MDT

Weird. I already responded to this reply of yours and it disappeared. What I said was you tossed a ball and I caught it! They usually go right over my head. Now why would that disappear ? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      July 8, 2018 9:53 AM MDT

Personally, I didn't think for one minute that this Trump/Kim meeting would yield the Utopian result Trump claimed it would.  Of course, Trump is now going to point out that he said subsequent to the meeting that, "It may work, it may not, we'll have to see, but maybe it will work or maybe it won't work, we have to wait and see, but maybe it will work ... or maybe it won't."

Then, of course, we have the famous comments he made just after the meeting:

“I may be wrong,” Trump said during a news conference after the meeting. “I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey, I was wrong.' ”

“I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse,” Trump added with a smile."  

You can bet it will be Obama's fault.

July 7, 2018 1:39 PM MDT

I remember that as being the only time I can remember where he TOLD THE TRUTH in advance that he will lie if he was wrong. He was wrong. He is ALWAYS wrong. He will ALWAYS be wrong. But his loving adoring supportive base will  ALWAYS stand by their man. I wonder if they will just ignore this. I mean are they going to call it FAKE NEWS and move on? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Sunday!  :)
      July 8, 2018 2:27 AM MDT

Yes, FAKE NEWS is a good excuse or it will be Obama's fault.

July 8, 2018 10:16 AM MDT

I don't which perverted obsession is stronger? King rat's obsession with Hillary or Barack? I"m gonna ask! Thank you for your reply L and Happy Monday! :)
      July 9, 2018 3:11 AM MDT

I don't know either, but there are others with whom he's also obsessed - Elizabeth Warren is another.  Happy Monday. :)
      July 9, 2018 8:33 AM MDT

We need a Trump supporter to come along and explain how this is just another great achievement so typical of the Trump presidency so far.

July 7, 2018 7:37 PM MDT

Maybe this time they'll simply pretend it never happened. Ignore it. OR they will call it  FAKE NEWS and blame the Dems, Obama, Elizabeth Warren, Maxine Waters, the immigrants, MS13, Harley-Davidson and everyone who didn't vote for King don. The next chapter of this dramedy should be VERY INTERESTING. Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Sunday!   :)
      July 8, 2018 2:30 AM MDT

Sounds like NOKO may not be on the verge of having sanctions lifted. It has been said from the start these are talks....it will be up to Rocketman to follow through. 
    But no sanctions will be lifted and he ain't getting money from us either. 
      July 9, 2018 8:42 AM MDT