Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » We can't beat people in or out in the U.S. because we stand as one country undivided with liberty and justice for all. Right!?

We can't beat people in or out in the U.S. because we stand as one country undivided with liberty and justice for all. Right!?

Posted - July 9, 2018

Responses

•   July 9, 2018 10:53 PM MDT

We can't beat people in or out in the U.S. because we stand as one country undivided with liberty and justice for all. Right!

Okay now wait.  What?

We can't beat people in or out of the US?  What does that mean?

We have a person in the White House that is as mean as a wolverine. (quote from someone important...I'll look it up)  He is a vicious animal.  He cares for nothing and no ONE but himself and is proud of it.   He is a sickwad who thinks that he is GOD and, therefore, he is mortal and so then? He is dead.  The end.  No more Trump Tower Tinsel and Trash.  No more.   What matters has never been cultivated by a self-centered moron who cares for nothing but gaining more and putting one over on someone else.

So, the idea that GOD is Trump and Trump is mortal?  That has to rankle the king of everything.  He cannot buy time.   His days are numbered and he hates it.

Well, if you want babble, I can babble with the best of them.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 10, 2018 4:45 AM MDT
      July 9, 2018 11:03 PM MDT

• I hate Trump. I think he is a travesty and he will face inevitable tragedy. My theory is to Trump and the Republicans; "We'll see what happens next"! Fu$k Trump!
    I spout off on Trump, What a chump heading for the dump! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 10, 2018 5:21 AM MDT
      July 10, 2018 4:50 AM MDT

" . . . in or out in . . . "

:[
      July 10, 2018 4:13 AM MDT