Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Business » Hey, I got an idea. Let's dismantle NATO and see what happens. Let's see how fast Putin takes advantage of that. Good for him.

Hey, I got an idea. Let's dismantle NATO and see what happens. Let's see how fast Putin takes advantage of that. Good for him.

Posted - July 11, 2018

Responses

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 'Dangerous' Trump: 50 key Republicans sign letter warning against candidate.

Many longtime Republican foreign policy and national security officials have issued their most vociferous repudiation of Donald Trump to date, saying the GOP presidential nominee, if elected, “would be the most reckless president in American history”.

An open letter released on Monday and signed by 50 fixtures from decades of Republican Pentagons, state departments, White Houses and treasuries rejected Trump’s “alarming ignorance” of basic international affairs, his competence at understanding US national interests and his temperament.

“From a foreign policy perspective, Donald Trump is not qualified to be president and commander-in-chief,” states the letter, which was first reported by the New York Times and includes several top aides from the George W Bush administration. “Indeed, we are convinced that he would be a dangerous president and would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.” 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/08/republicans-donald-trump-warning-letter-bush-reagan This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at July 12, 2018 11:56 AM MDT
      July 11, 2018 11:49 PM MDT

I said something similar yesterday I think.. it's worrying that Strumpet could very well be playing into Putin's hands by destabilising NATO. It's a really ignorant move 
      July 12, 2018 11:58 AM MDT

Playing Trump with Putin's hand. This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at July 12, 2018 1:55 PM MDT
      July 12, 2018 1:45 PM MDT

Scary!
      July 12, 2018 1:55 PM MDT