Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » When Trump becomes President _________________ ?

When Trump becomes President _________________ ?

Posted - August 14, 2016

Responses

Hillbillary will start drawing more big checks for giving speeches to elitist groups. Her husband does it very profitably now.

August 14, 2016 2:42 PM MDT

Then we can call ourselves the United Republic of Ireland because we will be tossing bombs all over the place.  Forget the 2nd Amendment.

It will be like that.  There will be an internal war the likes you have not yet seen.  I think it will happen with Hillary as well.  She does not know what she is in for.   The Republican Tea Party faction will start riots a plenty and lots of crime is going to get out of control worse than ever.  It is blood in the streets time for America.  Very convenient for anyone on the outside to insinuate themselves right into our Homeland.   Not good people.  Not refugees.  I mean the infiltrators that are real.   The ones that throw BOMBS and have nothing but hate in their hearts for us.  They are NOT Muslim. They are everyone who is an opportunistic hoodlum from anywhere. 

August 14, 2016 2:54 PM MDT

Uh-oh!

August 14, 2016 4:46 PM MDT
  • Bez

I'll win 75 million on the lottery.

August 14, 2016 4:52 PM MDT

Relax, Towlette. You know Americans have it too good to get all that worked up. Oh sure there will be continued violence here and there, and the current bunch of terrorist will not go away, but it's not the end of the USA. 

August 14, 2016 5:01 PM MDT

Be Great Again! As we now see proof!
      February 4, 2019 7:39 AM MST

• we show our children that lying isn't the way to get what we want.
      February 4, 2019 7:44 AM MST