Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » For you moneylovers out there. About 100 miles beneath earth's crust lurks over a QUADRILLION tons of diamonds for the taking. Interested?

For you moneylovers out there. About 100 miles beneath earth's crust lurks over a QUADRILLION tons of diamonds for the taking. Interested?

Posted - July 17, 2018

Responses

Thank you for your thoughtful reply Durdle. Sorry for the delay in responding. He is a compulsive liar. That is his MO and always has been according to what I've read. Therefore I believe nothing he says and I cannot fathom why anyone else does either. I think he is best ignored but he is the tail that wags the dog by his outrageous outlandish accusations/allegations that are all ALWAYS purposeful. They are meant to confuse and they do. Folks keep running around trying to either validate or prove wrong what he says. Since he has diarrhea of the mouth it is endless and impossible to keep up with.  Some sources were tracking his lies but I think they gave up after they reached the 3000 plateau! His value if there is any is just to make things worse and I must say he does that well. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 31, 2018 4:56 AM MDT
      July 31, 2018 4:54 AM MDT

One point I'd not mentioned: there may be huge amounts of diamond down there, but not necessarily in large clusters. The crystals are more likely to be diffused over wide areas; and judging by existing diamond-mining, only a tiny fraction of them would be of gem quality even if they could be extracted. 
      August 29, 2018 4:30 AM MDT