Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What's the diff between an UNREGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT and a SPY? Both are up to no good aren't they? Both threaten your country right?

What's the diff between an UNREGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT and a SPY? Both are up to no good aren't they? Both threaten your country right?

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

I think if you are an unregistered foreign agent and you come in this country, isn't that just like an illegal immigrant? 

I mean if they come in with their children, do the kids get taken away and adopted by a nice American family or maybe a ring of child molesters?

Or is that only for brown people?
      July 19, 2018 8:42 AM MDT

Good question Sharon. I don't know but it should be so shouldn't it? I mean fair is fair whether one is a person of color or pasty white and colorless. Many of the "illegal" immigrants were people seeking asylum fleeing their own countries to save the lives of their children. Which is a noble thing. Foreign agents are ignoble and do damage whenever wherever and however often they can. Good versus evil. SIGH. Comrade Bonespur always falls on the side of evil. He is very comfy there. It's a good fit. Thank you for your reply Sharon!  :)
      July 20, 2018 4:01 AM MDT