Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once all the tariffs kick in and get up to speed how much will Comrade Bonespur and his family suffer financially from it?

Once all the tariffs kick in and get up to speed how much will Comrade Bonespur and his family suffer financially from it?

Apparently Bonespur made sure to exempt Ivanka's clothing line. I don't know about her shoes or bags or other thingies. He is always looking out for his baby girl isn't he? Dearest daddy. :(

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

Not at all.  He has money.

He doesn't pay for anything.

He never suffers.  Except the small fact that he lives in his head.

I would rather be in solitary confinement with Charlie Manson than be in TRUMP's mind for one day.

He is careful to protect his own interests and doesn't bother to hide the fact because anyone who can stop him has their pockets lined by his wheeling and dealing.

That is why PUTIN is his new  husband.

July 19, 2018 8:23 AM MDT

He's a bum a boor a dem dese and dose guy. He doesn't read. He doesn't listen. He has no wish to learn. No class. Whatever "education" he received is wasted and MIA. He grovels and scrapes and curtsies and smiles ever so sweetly so folks (Putin/his base) will love him. Putin's "love" is different from the love of his base. He doesn't care. He will take it. Yet he is absotively posilutely BELOVED by his base. Now I don't know for sure what that says about them. I won't even guess. They belong together forever and Putin is really running that whole show. Comrade Bonespur is owned by Putin lock stock and fat arse. All those who are owned by Bonespur are ALSO owned by Putin. Nice and cozy and ever so swell. Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon.
      July 20, 2018 5:36 AM MDT