Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is the United States still the "prettiest girl at the dance" or is that distinction held by Russia who has captured the heart of a US prez?

Is the United States still the "prettiest girl at the dance" or is that distinction held by Russia who has captured the heart of a US prez?

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

Wrong example.

You see, there is no way to put LIPSTICK ON THIS PIG.

He is not choosing a pretty girl.  He is betraying everything sacred and valuable because PUTIN has him against the wall. 

We are watching an imbecile blunder across the world stage and everyone is SHOCKED.  We have seen idiotic leaders parade in public before, those idiots are DEAD now.  Except a few.  North Korea, China, Russia (UKRAINE) and a few other despots.  But TRUMP?  He wants to join the murdering boy's club.

That's all. Women are nothing to him.  He wants it all.  His idea of IT ALL is just his ability to parade his fat, cellulite all over the globe and have people bow and fawn over him.

A SICK WAD.  A SHALLOW, SICK WAD OF SCUM.

July 19, 2018 7:54 AM MDT

The next cover of Time magazine has one face on the cover. A meld of Comrade Bonespur and Putin. Quite disgusting to look at in my opinion. The two are now one forever after. Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic and Happy Thursday! :)
      July 19, 2018 8:03 AM MDT

The United States is still the prettiest girl at the dance but their cheerleader is like a girl at a dance with a STD - everybody knows you better not touch him with a 10 foot pole and if you do dare to kiss his a** you will wind up with recurring lip warts. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 20, 2018 5:47 AM MDT
      July 19, 2018 9:24 AM MDT

EWE! Icky yuck poo! I wouldn't be near enough to touch him with a ten foot pole. The stench in the air emanating from him would probably kill me. What does traitor smell like? Well it ain't nice I'm sure. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday!   :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 20, 2018 5:49 AM MDT
      July 20, 2018 5:48 AM MDT