Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Will US farmers be the first victims of the tariffs/trade wars? Do farmers always get hit first? Are they like coal mine canaries who die?

Will US farmers be the first victims of the tariffs/trade wars? Do farmers always get hit first? Are they like coal mine canaries who die?

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

Well, let's see. 

As long as there are slaughter houses for Trumps burgers, who needs farms?  OH YEAH. That's right we need to RAISE the cows in order for Trump to eat.

So, not all farmers will suffer. Only the SHI_hole ones.

July 19, 2018 10:05 AM MDT

Don't farmers have to grow the food that cows eat? I read that soybean farmers are gonna be in bigly trouble financially. Some are already suffering from the effects of the tariffs. A soybean  farmer Comrade Bonespur supporter said he hopes it doesn't take too much time. He looked very grim and worried and even desperate. He says he hopes the Comrade will achieve his goal before the soybean farmer loses his farm. He hasn't abandoned the Comrade yet but he is clearly on the edge of doing so. I wonder how many more like him are out there? Millions I hope. 62 million maybe? I mean it's only fair for the Comrade's voters to enjoy the fruits of his labors   . Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      July 20, 2018 3:36 AM MDT