Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Family » Do you think Melania has that permanent scowl because she cannot forget the last time she saw Trump in the nude?

Do you think Melania has that permanent scowl because she cannot forget the last time she saw Trump in the nude?

Posted - July 30, 2018

Responses

This is more proof you are deranged. You have a sick obsession. I honestly believe you need professional help. 
      July 30, 2018 3:27 PM MDT

Well, that's about what your opinion matters to those in the know. 

Those in the know say you know even less about psychiatry than you do about how politics are defined.

And, PLEASE do NOT try the I am obsessed harrangue like I am supposed to feel ashamed over my feelings on here.

Do you watch TV or pick up a paper?  Or look at a TWEET from a really stable genius at 3 a.m. droning on and on about Hillary and how he won the election?

That is deranged.  That is obsessed and that is terrifying.

While you try and idle away your limited hours with whatever you think people should be doing that YOU do?  When you are eating at the Denny's or standing in line at the latest gun show, I am watching what this CRIMINAL and his family and their connections are doing to control this world.

You will be dead of something by then, a victim of trusting Trump to make sure we keep the terrorists out by gassing them. 

So, see you on the other side.

I told you so.  By the way.....

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 30, 2018 3:33 PM MDT
      July 30, 2018 3:29 PM MDT

I’m well informed in politics. You are living proof CNN and MSNBC is purely Democrat propaganda and for people who cannot think for themselves. Unlike you, I review several sources from both sides. You’re so obsessed and biased you‘re beyind sanity, rational thinking, and critical thinking. 

I dont like Trump, bunt you have full blown Trumo Derangement Syndrome.  
      July 30, 2018 3:33 PM MDT

Let me finish.  I just did and you are on here again.

MOOT answer.  You did not let me finish.

Read me and then answer again.

NO fair.  LOLOLOL

Oh by the way?  I am not impressed by what you know.

I have read a lot of books.  That doesn't mean a thing. What matters is what you say.

You seem to know nothing as far as that score is counted.
      July 30, 2018 3:35 PM MDT

Again, I‘m not a Trump supporter. I also won’t resort to your childish behavior again. For someone who who speaks about God and being Christian you are hate filled. This post was edited by Rizz at July 30, 2018 3:46 PM MDT
      July 30, 2018 3:38 PM MDT

Please find where I ever said God and being Christian and what I said.   And just because I obviously can debate circles around you, that makes you offended and try to WIN by saying you won't talk to ME.  LOL 

I mean who asked you to?    EVER? 

LOL   I am FILLED with hate.  You have zero idea how filled I am.

But, I give that TO GOD.

I don't sit around tweeting all night to spite anyone.  I have a FILTER.   I am filled with hatred of DEEDS -- not people.  Otherwise I would have bought a gun by now and gone to the White House.  Trump is not worth my life.  But he is taking all of our lives and I am not going to hand mine or anyone's over to the GOP on a silver platter.

I have nothing but BLEEDING contempt for anyone of any religion that can look me in the face and say anything that these fake weirdos are saying.

They know nothing about Jesus --- or who TRUMP is ---and I see little evidence that you do either.

Calling me hate- filled proves what?

What are you filled with besides some hot air aimed at me.

Now this?  THIS IS HATE-FILLED and a lady who everyone thinks is the nicest and sweetest, loves this man.

That speaks volumes to me about her opinion.

This is HATE FILLED. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 30, 2018 3:51 PM MDT
      July 30, 2018 3:43 PM MDT

I suggest that Melania’s scowl is evidence that her unlimited credit, army of servants and designer wardrobe haven’t bought her happiness. 
    Even with all of those bennies, she’s still faced with the daily reality of being married to a repugnant narcissist who cheats on her and even misspells her name.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 31, 2018 11:16 AM MDT
      July 30, 2018 4:27 PM MDT

Yeah.  I think that kind of fills in the blanks.

Speaking of blank. 

I would feel sorry for her, but she sold her soul on purpose to join the rich, entitled and brain-dead.

And she does not speak several languages.  She can barely speak English.  What is this supposed to be, a kind of spare language that she picks up as a hobby?

She's been here for awhile now.  She should be better spoken than BE BEST.

GOD, kill me if I ever turn into something like that.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 31, 2018 11:17 AM MDT
      July 30, 2018 4:31 PM MDT

As I said before, I’ll bet a million dollars her English is better than your Slovakian. 

Let’s give that a rest, OK? 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 30, 2018 4:53 PM MDT
      July 30, 2018 4:37 PM MDT

Comment of the day. 
      July 30, 2018 5:03 PM MDT

Look, you give it a  rest.  DO NOT COME ON MY QUESTION AND BE AN AHOLE?  OKAY?

I am so sorry you are bored.  

If you don't care about the subject, don't go psycho on me.  OKAY?  She's a liar and if YOU DON'T LIKE IT?  KISS OFF.  OKAY?  This has nothing to do with an argument over people not speaking well. THIS IS ANOTHER LIE TRUMP just wanted to spread to make his bimbo look smart.

SO. That is what I  take issue with.  OKAY?  I cannot speak anything BUT English, but I bet I speak French and Italian  and Spanish A LOT BETTER THAN HER. Do I say I can speak 5 languages? 

How do I know what pleases you?  I am NOT interested in what pleases anyone that behaves like a boor.

Go jump in the lake.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 30, 2018 5:12 PM MDT
      July 30, 2018 5:08 PM MDT

You ask (yet another) ahole question, it deserved an ahole answer. So there ya go. 

You’re a joke, whatever you call yourself today, and your over-the-top histrionics are clowning the cause of fellow Trump dissenters who are more urbane and rational. We get lumped alongside your lunacy, whether we like it or not. 

Thanks a bunch for being the worst of us. This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 30, 2018 8:16 PM MDT
      July 30, 2018 5:38 PM MDT

I was wrong. This is the comment of the day. Thank you. 
      July 30, 2018 5:42 PM MDT

Had to be said. 
      July 30, 2018 5:45 PM MDT

You are absolutely correct. 
      July 30, 2018 5:48 PM MDT

You are absolutely the person before last whose opinion I value, but his opinion is the very last.

LOL

Kiss....
      July 30, 2018 5:57 PM MDT

Here’s me not caring. Your views and opinions mean nothing to me and any other sane person.

July 30, 2018 5:59 PM MDT

WOW, you just took my words and pretended they were yours and you say you did NOT vote for TRUMP?

Sounds like a sheep base person to me. 

Thanks for trying to pretend I wouldn't notice.
      July 30, 2018 6:01 PM MDT

I didn’t vote for Trump or Clinton. I don’t have a loyal sheep minded party bias. If anyone is a sheep, it’s you. You are the stereotypical CNN and MSNBC viewer. I won’t waste any more time on a political sheep. You don’t get it. 
      July 30, 2018 6:04 PM MDT

I did some counting after the election and found that even if everyone who voted for those besides Trump and Clinton for president instead had voted for Clinton, my state still would have given Trump its electoral college votes.

So just curious---since you didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton for president, did you vote for anyone for that office.

And if you did, are you indifferent to the outcome?

And if you are not indifferent to the outcome, why did you vote for anyone who had absolutely no chance of winning and probably (as it turned out) did not qualify for matching campaign contributions?
      July 30, 2018 8:43 PM MDT

I did a write in vote. To me the only wasted vote is one not casted. I also vote on my moral and ethical beliefs. I’m a man of principles and I will not compromise them for two horrible candidates. I’m disgusted by the entire election. I wouldn’t have been any happier with Clinton than I am with Trump. Of all the candidates we ended up with the two worst candidates. 

My state would have elected Trump regardless. I’m in a red state. 

July 30, 2018 9:06 PM MDT

Thanks for the response.

"And now, let me introduce the peoples' choice---the lesser of two evils(?)---Donald Trump"

What an introduction.

August 4, 2018 8:08 PM MDT

Yeah.  I never heard anyone said that before.    I just want you to take one thing with you.  I would NEVER join a group that had either of you.  I don't join groups.  And whatever it is you think you stand for?  Jumping on my question about a bimbo traitoress that married a pig is not my idea of hurting my feelings.

Again.  KISS my canola oil.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 30, 2018 6:08 PM MDT
      July 30, 2018 6:04 PM MDT

WOW.  You just really told me. 

I am NOT any PART OF "you" or what the bunch is you think you are a part of.

AGAIN.  Kiss off.
      July 30, 2018 5:49 PM MDT