Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Seriously, are you a fan of mine?

Seriously, are you a fan of mine?

Are you a fan of mine who has any questions, comments, respectful ones of course, or experiences they'd like to share about wearing unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners, then please let me know.

Thanks

Posted - August 5, 2018

Responses

• I can't honestly say that I am, but I can say I owe you an apology.  Some months back I lost my cool at your posts and was reminded that every person has just as much right to post content here as anyone else.  It made me step away for an extended period because I by no means lived up to my username, nor the person I truly am.  I apologize to you and hope you can/will accept.  By all means, enjoy yourself and life.
      August 5, 2018 8:19 PM MDT

That is ok.  I accept your apology.  So have you worn any unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners as clothing yet.  Also don't worry, I'm pretty easy going.  It's all good.  Thanks for apologizing and I hope you have a good day/night.
      August 5, 2018 8:49 PM MDT

• I wouldn't even attempt to wear one in this heat.  The chafing is unimaginable and not desirable.  
      August 6, 2018 4:21 PM MDT

True,  I don't want think you should either.  But when the heat subsides, will you at least try it once.  Thanks for replying.
      August 6, 2018 7:54 PM MDT

Seriously, no.
      August 5, 2018 11:24 PM MDT

yes except i dont like garbage bags
      August 6, 2018 2:52 PM MDT

nope
      August 7, 2018 7:04 AM MDT

I am not a fan of anyone. No offense...it's how I am. Also, your question is worded oddly.
      August 8, 2018 1:35 PM MDT