Active Now

Spunky
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Communication » I need to test this microphone that's hidden in my lapel pin: would you mind saying something self-incriminating? Thanks. ~

I need to test this microphone that's hidden in my lapel pin: would you mind saying something self-incriminating? Thanks. ~

Posted - August 11, 2018

Responses

It wasn't me, I wasn't there, I didn't see or hear anything.  I was out of town, out of the country, on a very large boat in the middle of the Caribbean.  Yes that's it , I was with my friend here, isn't that right?  Tell him I'm telling the truth.  Anyway you can't prove it was me, I was home cleaning my stove, listening to music. rally I was. 
    This post was edited by Sunshine at August 12, 2018 12:13 AM MDT
      August 11, 2018 6:50 PM MDT

A likely story, that's what they all say. Thank you, and I'll see you in court. 
    ~
      August 12, 2018 12:36 AM MDT

Do you remember the women in your dreams last night?  The one who was silhouetted by soft and flowing silk as she stood watching the rhythm of the waves.  The one who turned slowly toward you,  dressed only in her long wavy hair barely covering her as she flirtatiously smiled at you with her soft lips...  
      August 11, 2018 11:00 PM MDT

Wait, that was you?  I didn't know it was you, I didn't know!  Merle, Merle, come back!  Merle, can you hear me? Merle, don't go, Merle . . . 

~
      August 12, 2018 12:34 AM MDT

I once publicly posted "your welcome". 

I shall never get over it. 
      August 12, 2018 10:36 AM MDT