Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Welcome to our newest chubby, naked woman, Sue. Isn't that illegal? I think it is funny, but I'm just sayin'. SPY, remember?

Welcome to our newest chubby, naked woman, Sue. Isn't that illegal? I think it is funny, but I'm just sayin'. SPY, remember?

I mean if I am not allowed to post the rest of this naked statue of fatso, orange cheeto, I don't think a real naked body is allowed as an avatar.

Posted - August 13, 2018

Responses

The statue is a bit too flattering if you ask me.. they haven't captured the hideousness, well not in the face anyway :P
      August 13, 2018 1:57 PM MDT

I'm not quite sure how to take this. 

1) If you saw a member with a nude avatar, the proper way to handle it would be reporting it to me.
    2) If you're posting derogatory things about other Muggers, then you're violating the TOS just as much.
    3) I looked through the list of people who have recently come online and there is someone by that name, meaning the above would apply, but they're sporting the default avatar which just so happens to be an orange mug... sooo... I'm guessing this is a joke? (I'm leaning toward this and if I thought it was anything else, I'd delete the question.)

I'm not really a fan of things that get people riled up or make people turn on other Muggers. If you have a genuine concern, please PM me and include a link or hit the report button on their content/ profile. Otherwise, this explodes my brain a bit and I haven't had enough coffee to roll with it.
      August 13, 2018 2:18 PM MDT

• I haven't seen a naked avatar around.  Maybe I missed it.  I'm also happy you didn't post the lower portion of that photo.
      August 13, 2018 5:17 PM MDT