Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's here. It's there. It's everywhere. It's nowhere. The Shell Game currently being played by RudyG and the donjohn. Where's the pea?

It's here. It's there. It's everywhere. It's nowhere. The Shell Game currently being played by RudyG and the donjohn. Where's the pea?

They keep shifting and changing and backtracking and refuting and deny and lying. There are so many versions of "what happened" that it is impossible to keep track of which guy/gal tolld wich lie and which lie they denied. Just to confuse their base. Non -base folks aren't fooled. We KNOW where the pea is at all times. No matter how much slight of hand or misdirection they try our eye is on them. We hear what we hear and see what see and no donjohntrump will ever convince anyone but his base to believe neither what we see or hear. We have them ON TAPE saying what we said they said. Their base insists all of it is fake news. Does that mean that RudyG and the donjohn were active participants in perpetrating fake news? Whicb perforce causes another question.

Posted - August 19, 2018

Responses

If I had so many legions of people hounding me I would be doing the same thing. 
      August 19, 2018 8:46 AM MDT