Active Now

Thebigd
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The very best thing about living 24/7 in ALTERNATIVE FACT WORLD is that whatever you say is true/false is. Ever visit? How long didja stay?

The very best thing about living 24/7 in ALTERNATIVE FACT WORLD is that whatever you say is true/false is. Ever visit? How long didja stay?

Posted - August 20, 2018

Responses

I stopped living in ALTERNATIVE FACT WORLD when I shut off my cable three years ago.
      August 20, 2018 10:36 AM MDT

• I hear ya'. I mostly use my TV for watching DVD's from my growing library of such. I might check the weather report or watch some historical documentary, but that's about it. I can get current events from the newspaper that I get daily. 
      August 20, 2018 10:41 AM MDT

I think the problem can be that those who live in the realm of fake facts are often so entrenched, hoodwinked and beguiled by it all that they actually believe it is real and that anything that disagrees with their fixed beliefs is fake news. 
      August 20, 2018 2:40 PM MDT

The only oath Trumpicans have to take is to believe everything donjohn says and nothing anyone else says. That makes it very simple to be a devotee. You don't have to have a remarkable memory or be highly intelligent or accomplished or well-versed or knowledgeable or experienced or particularly thoughtful about anything at any time. Just trust donjohn. Distrust everyone and everything else. What could be simpler than that? Now did donjohn make them that way or were that way before he came onto the scene? I dunno. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      August 21, 2018 3:36 AM MDT